You can have Corndog Pie using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corndog Pie
- Prepare 1 Can of Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 Can of Creamed Corn.
- It’s 2 of Hot Dogs.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 Cup of Carrots (Grated).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Cornmeal.
- You need 1 Block of Cheddar Cheese (Shredded).
- You need 4 Tablespoons of Honey.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Parsley.
- It’s of Hot Sauce (Optional).
Corndog Pie instructions
- Cut up your veggies, drain the sweet corn, slice the hot dogs and measure your milk and cornmeal. Cook down the onions, garlic, carrots and hotdogs until the onions are cooked through. Add in all of the corn. Season and bring it up to temperature..
- Add in honey, a pinch of sugar (hot sauce if you’the like) some parsley and combine. Add milk and 3/4 of the cheese. Cook until melted in on Med-Low..
- While stirring, add in the cornmeal. Continue cooking until the mixture develops some thickness and body. Maybe 8-10 mins. Add to your pan (I used a spring form) and top with the remaining cheese..
- Pop it into a 350F oven for roughly 30 mins. Cheese should be melted and browned. Allow to cool before removing from pan. I suggest parchment paper if using an 8×8 pan..