Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween.
You can have Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween
- Prepare 2 each of hot dogs ( preferablly frozen).
- It’s 1/2 cup of ketchup / catsup.
- It’s 1 of pairing knife.
- It’s 1 small of individual serving bowl.
Bloody Severed Fingers ( hot dogs with ketchup ) halloween step by step
- place ketchup in the serving bowl..
- cut each hot dog in half.
- using your pairing knife and the uncut end.. cut out a small piece of the hotdog to resemble a fingernail. do this with all 4 pieces. reserve the piece u cut out..
- now about halfway down the hot dog piece cut very small curved thin strips out the hot dog.. this will be your knuckle.. the top one will look like a a frown the bottom one a smile and then two small small pieces cut out on the middle of those two.. see photo…
- place frozen dogs and the nails in microwave on a microwave safe plate and heat until fully cooked. the cuts in the knuckle with heat of microwave will make them start to curl. I do mine for about 1min and 15 seconds… but time may vary depending on wattage of microwave..
- let cool so u can handle them.. use pairing knife and spread a bit of ketchup onto where the nail is.. place your reserved nail on top and press into ketchup to hold. do this with all 4 pieces..
- now stand up the hot dogs into the ketchup leaning against side of bowl.. now u have bloody severed fingers for lunch! :).
- ( you can also do this with sausages, cocktail weinies.. etc…
- hint: I use the microwave method because it causes the hot dog to curl, the skin to peel and the knuckle cuts to spread open more creating a more grusome finger….