My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste.
You can cook My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste
- Prepare 12 of hotdogs (for my neighbors too).
- It’s 12 of hotdog buns.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 TBSP of honey.
- Prepare 1 TSP of vinegar.
- You need 3 stalks of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium shredded and pickled carrot (recipe at Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese).
- It’s 1/4 of of a sweet pineapple.
- Prepare 2.5 oz of unsalted and roasted cashews.
My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste instructions
- I tasted the hotdogs yesterday when I made the Omerice. It was little too salty. So, I used a toothpick to make holes in the hotdogs and boiled for 4 minutes. Drained for 1 hour..
- After an hour, I made cuts on two sides of the hotdogs. One side cuts are opposite of the other..
- Chop pineapples. If it is not sweet, sprinkle some sugar and set aside for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, squeeze the extra liquid. Put in a bowl, add mayonnaise. Mix well..
- In a bowl, put mustard, honey and vinegar. Mix well. Crush the cashews using knife or mortar and pestle. Below is a picture of the ingredients I put in my hotdogs..
- Grill the hotdog buns. I used a skillet with ridges for the buns..
- On a pan on medium heat, heat up the hotdogs..
- On a hotdog bun, spread some pineapple mayonnaise, add hotdog, some pickled carrots, drizzle the mustard, sprinkle some crushed cashews and some green onion. Done..