AMIEs Fried EGG & Hotdog (Valentine Breakfast).
Ingredients of AMIEs Fried EGG & Hotdog (Valentine Breakfast)
- You need 4 of medium/large hotdog.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, eggyolks separated from eggwhite.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil, for frying.
- It’s 1 of salt and ground black pepper.
AMIEs Fried EGG & Hotdog (Valentine Breakfast) instructions
- Cook hotdog in a boiling water for a minute. Dry using paper towel. Cut lengthways into 2 slices and shape like heart..
- Heat the oil in a medium, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Put the hotdog in the pan and fry for 2 minutes..
- Put salt and pepper in eggwhite. Pour eggwhite in the center of the shaped-heart hotdog in the frying pan. When the eggwhite is half done, put the eggyolk in the center top. Cover for 1 minute, until done..
- Serve hot, share and enjoy your valentines breakfast..