Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs.
You can have Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs
- You need 3 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of prepared horseradish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 8 of hot dogs, cut up.
Macaroni and Cheese with Hot Dogs step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cook macaroni until al dente. Drain and set aside..
- In large saucepan, melt butter..
- Add flour and cook until combined with butter/margarine..
- Add milk slowly to flour/butter mixture. Stir until thickened..
- Add cheese and stir until melted..
- Add horseradish, mustard, salt and pepper and stir to combine..
- Add cooked macaroni and cut up hot dogs, stirring well to combine all ingredients..
- Pour into 9×13 casserole dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 25-30 minutes..