Steamed Hotdogs With Coleslaw. To top my slaw dog, I wanted a coleslaw that was assertive—crunchy, acidic—but not aggressive. Basically, I wanted something more than the standard blended mess you can get at the grocery store, but nothing that would detract from the hot dog underneath. Are you sure you want to remove Hotdogs & Coleslaw from your list?
The hot dog (also spelled hotdog) is a grilled or steamed sausage sandwich where the sausage is served in the slit of a partially sliced bun. It can also refer to the sausage itself. YOU and DRUM's food assistant Carmen Petersen shows you how easy it is to give the classic hot dog a fresh twist – just add a delicious coleslaw. Узнать причину. Закрыть. You can cook Steamed Hotdogs With Coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Hotdogs With Coleslaw
- Prepare of hotdogs.
- You need 1 packages of of bun length hot dogs, use your favorite brand.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of coleslaw.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded white onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of brown mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 8 of hot dog buns.
Freestyle – hotdogs and coleslaw. jtmenace. Years ago when I lived in Montreal (best food in the world) I used to enjoy hotdogs downtown with mounds of coleslaw on them. I can't find a way to duplicate this.does anyone know how it is made.the places that served used to be down near St. Catherine and St,Laurent if I remember correctly.in front.
Steamed Hotdogs With Coleslaw instructions
- In a steamer, steam hot dogs for 5 minutes..
- In a large bowl add all other ingredients (other than buns) and mix well..
- Place hot dogs in buns and top generously with coleslaw..
- A great way to enjoy your dogs!.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar and honey. With a vegetable peeler, shave the carrot lengthwise into thin strips. With all of the ingredients needed. To form a prosaic flavor of e. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.