"Cook Up" Frankfurters.
You can cook "Cook Up" Frankfurters using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Cook Up" Frankfurters
- You need 3 of Frankfurters.
- Prepare 1/2 of Small Onion.
- It’s 1/2 of Small-Medium tomato.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet Pepper (Green).
- It’s 1/4 of Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Tablespoon olive oil.
- You need 3 of Tablespoon Ketchup.
- It’s 1 of Tablespoon water.
- It’s 1/4 of Teaspoon black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiling water.
"Cook Up" Frankfurters step by step
- Boil frankfurters in 2 cups of water for 4 mins.
- Remove frankfurters and allow to cool for 5mins. Then slice frankfurters into small bite size pieces. Also dice onion, tomato, sweet pepper and scotch bonnet pepper..
- Heat Oil in frying pan and add tomato, onion, sweet green pepper and scotch bonnet pepper. Saute for about 45secs -1min at medium heat..
- Then add frankfurters and black pepper to frying pan. Saute with the seasonings for 1 min. Then add ketchup and black pepper. Saute for another 2- 3 mins at low heat. Then serve hot with mash potatoes or boiled green bananas.