Hotdog chilli. Easy, hot dog chili made from scratch! Create this quick, southern homemade hot dog chili simmered with spices and broth and full of flavor. From Chili Cheese Dog Enchiladas to Chili Cheese Dog Egg Rolls, there's no cuisine we won't corrupt with hot dogs and canned chili. 😂 Sometimes, though, we like to make.
Whoever invented the chili dog, a hot dog in a bun smothered with chili and sprinkled with cheese and onions, should be given a medal. Messy, spicy, filling, did I say messy? Hot Dog Chili is the perfect way to make top dogs! You can cook Hotdog chilli using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hotdog chilli
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (while Browning beef).
- Prepare 1 of black pepper(while Browning beef).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt (add after draining grease).
- It’s 1 of black pepper (add after drain grease).
- You need 3/4 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of hot water.
My hot dog chili that I make in the slow cooker is the best you can make! Hot dogs are an easy way to get dinner on the table but why. We love a good hot dog around here. I even learned how to grill hot dogs perfectly every time!
Hotdog chilli step by step
- Brown ground beef with salt and pepper and drain grease..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well..
- Simmer until it thickens up as desired. I like to simmer it for a couple hours, adding more water if necessary..
But you can't have a hot dog without this homemade hot dog chili recipe! See more ideas about Hot dog chili, Hot dog recipes, Dog recipes. The Wolfe Pit make a spicy, sweet and beefy hot dog chili sauce. Loaded with meat, spices and a touch of brown sugar to make your next chili dog the BEST chili dog you'll. This Chili Dog Recipe all baked together on a sheet pan is the BEST Chili Dog Recipe ever!