Potato and Frankfurter Sausage Salad.
You can have Potato and Frankfurter Sausage Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Frankfurter Sausage Salad
- Prepare 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1/4 of carrot.
- It’s 2 of frankfurter sausages.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s of Fresh parsley.
Potato and Frankfurter Sausage Salad instructions
- Cut the potatoes into a small cubes, slice the carrot and onion, and then boil together in water until the vegetables are soft..
- Add thickly the sliced sausages into the pot with the vegetables. After a few minutes cooking on medium heat, take off the heat and drain all the water well..
- Serve the salad in a bowl, gently mash and mix everything a bit, but it's not necessary to mash the potato completely. Add the seasoning, and to finish garnish with fresh parsley..
- Note: it gives a nicer aroma if you tear parsley with your fingers, rather than chop with a knife. Try it!.