Perfect Lil Smokies. There are many recipes out there for lil smokies and I have tried them all, but none compare to this recipe.. Slow Cooking Little Smokies Recipes Crockpot Lil Smokies Cocktail Sausages Appetizer Recipes Recipes. These are always a fan favorite at every get together.
Lil Smokies are such a classic appetizer. I don't know too many people that don't like them. These easy glazed Lil Smokies come together pretty quickly, making it the perfect appetizer for last minute. You can have Perfect Lil Smokies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect Lil Smokies
- Prepare 2 packages of Of Lil Smokies.
- You need 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
The Best Lil Smokies Recipes on Yummly These addictive little appetizers are so easy to make and are great for potlucks. A word of warning: Do NOT use a smokey BBQ sauce with lil smokeys. Lit'l Smokies are perfect for the Holidays, whether it be for Christmas Eve and Day or for New Years party Food, this simple recipe is your new best friend.
Perfect Lil Smokies instructions
- Mix together mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar in a bowl..
- Put the lil smokies in your crock pot. (I was so excited to use my mini crock for the first time👏🏼).
- Pour sauce mix over the smokies and cook on a low setting for 45minutes to 1 hour..
- Serve when warm..
Bacon wrapped little smokies sprinkled with brown sugar. These bacon wrapped weenies are the ultimate appetizer for any party, and always the first to disappear! These are truly the perfect slow cooker lil' smokies! Stir in the little smokies until all are coated. The classic little smokies appetizer gets an upgrade from the cayenne and brown sugar rub, not to mention crispy bacon wrapped around the smokies!