Tangy sweet little smokies.
You can have Tangy sweet little smokies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tangy sweet little smokies
- You need 1 of large or 2 small packs little smokies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grape jelly.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 jar of chili sauce (i use a kind in a small round jar).
Tangy sweet little smokies instructions
- In a large saucepan add onions, garlic, smokies and grape jelly. Stir until mixed well. Cook for about 7 minutes stir frequently..
- Add chili sauce and mix well. Reduce heat to low and let cook for 30 minutes, stirring frequently, or until sauce has thickened..
- This can also be done in a crockpot. Mix all ingredients together and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours..