Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs.
You can have Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs
- It’s as needed of Millers Habenero Beef Hot Dogs.
- You need as needed of Pepperidge Farm Extra Large Hot Dog Buns.
- You need as needed of Sliced Pickled Banana Peppers.
- You need as needed of Sliced Pickled Jalapeños.
- Prepare as needed of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Siracha Ketchup.
- You need as needed of Sport Peppers.
- It’s as needed of White Or Purple Onions [chopped].
- Prepare as needed of Yellow Mustard [optional].
- It’s as needed of Mike's Garlic Habenero Chile Sauce.
Mike's, "I Double Dog Dare Ya!" HOT Dogs step by step
- Start by making my Mike's Habenero Chile Sauce. The recipe is on this site..
- My Garlic Habenero Chile Sauce recipe makes quite a bit and definitely makes for great gifts for neighbors and co-workers..
- Grill or pan sear/cook a hot dog brand like Millers Habenero Beef Hot Dogs. They're delicious! I always vertically slice my dogs at an angle before grilling them. I'll also serve 2 dogs per extra large bun – split in half..
- Here's what else you'll need..
- If you don't have Siracha or Siracha Ketchup – just mix two parts Ketchup to 1 part Tabasco..
- If opting for Ketchup and Tabasco – keep with that theme and try this. Tabasco Habenero Hot Sauce! This'll surely put some pep in their step! Pfft! Suckas!.
- Use large, fresh steamed hot dog buns. Pepperidge Farm is a great brand. To steam them: Place a small amount of water with salt in a pan with a tight fitting lid. Bring to a boil then, a simmer. Place buns on a lifted rack away from the water. Steam buns for 1 to 2 minutes covered..
- Now, just pile on the chile sauce and all that other tongue searing spicy goodness! Enjoy!.