Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll. Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little bite or appetizer. Slice into individual rolls through the ham and cheese layers to serve. Hot ham and melted cheese wrapped up in a buttery crescent roll – yum!
Place, lengthwise, on dough triangle; roll up. These simple hot ham and cheese sandwiches are perfect for a quick lunch or supper. These hot Ham and Swiss Sliders, made with sliced ham, Swiss Cheese, and Hawaiian rolls, smothered with a garlic Dijon butter sauce, are a perfect game-day or party appetizer. You can cook Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll
- It’s 3 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of cream cheese divided room temperature.
- It’s 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 1/4 pound of hotdogs 2 of them.
- It’s To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
Pimiento cheese gives these hot ham and cheese sandwiches a big flavor punch. Starting on short, topped edge of rectangle, roll up tightly, and pinch seam together. The Hot Dog Roll is a handy bread to have at home, because it lends itself to the preparation of mouth-watering recipes. As good as store-bought ones, these homemade Hot Dog Rolls have a nice texture and authentic taste.
Hotdog, Ham and Cheese Roll instructions
- Heat two of the ham slices in a skillet..
- Spread the cream cheese over the two heated slices. Place the hotdog on the edge of the coated ham slice..
- Roll it up then add the second ham slice and roll it up around the first one. Put into a skillet flap side down. Sear well so it will seal. Best to do this while the slice is unheated so sear will stick..
- Add lid to get hot. Then add water to steam fry till hotdogs are cooked and hot. This will take about 5-7 minutes..
- Move to a plate and serve with ketchup and mustard. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
They will stay fresh for two days if. Sprinkle with chopped ham or lay slices of ham evenly on top. Starting at short side, roll up omelet while still in pan. Place seam side down on serving dish. How to Make Ham and Cheese Bread Rolls.