Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce.
You can cook Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce
- You need 1 pound of Italian sausage (mild or hot).
- Prepare 1/4 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 Tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of spaghetti sauce with meat.
- You need 1 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Tim's Itilian Hot Dog Sauce instructions
- Take casing off sausage and break up and brown , when brown add to food processor. Seperate oil from sausage and reserve in pan..
- Take quarter of small onion and place in food processor add cumin and chili powder to processor with sausage. Chop fine ..
- Add 1 cup of spaghetti sauce to pan with oil and heat..
- Mix the sausage mix in pan with sauce and simmer for ten minutes. Then remove from heat and serve with hot dogz..