Bacon Wrapped Mexican Hotdogs.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Mexican Hotdogs using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Mexican Hotdogs
- You need 6 of hotdogs.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of hotdog buns, split and warmed.
- You need 1 of avocado, cut into 12 slices.
- You need 1/4 c of sour cream plus 2 tbsp sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 c of salsa (I like medium) plus 2 tbsp salsa.
Bacon Wrapped Mexican Hotdogs instructions
- Pat the hot dogs and bacon dry with paper towels. Wrap each hot dog with a slice of bacon in a spiral; secure the bacon at each end with a toothpick..
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil until shimmering. Add the hot dogs and cook over moderate heat, turning, until the bacon is crisp, about 5 minutes. Transfer the hot dogs to paper towels to drain. Discard the toothpicks..
- Tuck the hot dogs in the buns. Top with the sliced avocado, sour cream and salsa and serve..