Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages. A Sausage Bake with Potatoes, Carrots and Onions, all smothered in Gravy made in ONE PAN! Pour the batter into a tall glass cup for easier dipping. I'm not all that fond of baked potatoes on their own, but baked potatoes with cheesy sauce and tiny Burgers Chicken Condiments Desserts Hot Dogs & Sausages Pork Seafood Snacks, Sides This recipe starts with a baked potato.
One of these potatoes is practically a meal in itself. -Dolores Nemec, Garfield Heights, Ohio. This flavorful Baked Sausage and Potatoes side dish goes perfectly with all of your favorite dinner recipes. It's easy to make and it tastes incredible! You can cook Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages
- Prepare 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of hotdog sausage (slice into half moon pieces).
- It’s 1 of tablepoon butter (room temperature).
- You need of mozzarella cheese or any kind of cheese you like.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of chopped spring onion or parsley for garnish.
Sausage and potatoes are such a great combination! The peppers, onion and garlic make the house smell incredible with the smoked sausage. These potatoes are ridiculously easy and tasty. After you try these Easy Cheesy Garlic Hasselback Potatoes you will never want to make potatoes any other way again!
Easy Cheesy Baked Potatoes with Hotdog Sausages step by step
- Wash and clean the potatoes to remove the dirt out.Pat them dry and use the knife poke all over them.Then cover with foil..
- Preheat the oven at 180 C for 10 mins.Put the potatoes into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.In a meantime,beat the butter with a balloon whisk to soften it..
- When they're cooked.Cut the potatoes halfway through into + and when they become cool down.Lightly squeeze the potatoes from the bottom to make them blooming seperate.Spoon the soften butter between the cuts.You can add more if you love buttery taste..
- Add some sliced hotdog sausages between the cuts.Then put some mozzarella cheese on top.Bring them back into the oven at 220 C for 3-5 mins or untill the cheese melt as you want.Sprinkle some chopped spring onion on top and serve them immediately..
Remove from the oven, sprinkle the baked potatoes with chopped parsley and serve. Don't let those jazzy slices scare you. The potatoes should be fully baked when you add the cheese. ★ Did you make this recipe? The humble hot dog can be many a wondrous snack, especia… Quick Homemade Burger Buns Without Yeast. Cut potatoes into thin slices, but NOT all the way through. (Place a handle of a spoon or table knife along-side the potato to prevent the knife from slicing all the way.) The ingredients for Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes are potatoes, cheese, and milk with additional flavors such as garlic.