Weenie Green Bean Casserole.
You can have Weenie Green Bean Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Weenie Green Bean Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Beef franks.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 9 oz of Frzn Italian or French cut green beans.
- It’s 10 3/4 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 9 oz of Pkg refrigerator biscuits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Weenie Green Bean Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sauteè onions in butter until translucent..
- Add frozen green beans, stir in soup, milk, seasoning (I like to add pepper& garlic powder) heat thoroughly..
- Fold in beef franks that have been cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise in half (I prefer crosswise in peices). Let simmer on low boil stirring occasionly until desired consistency (about 10 minutes).
- Seperate biscuits, cut into quarters and arrange in a border around the skillet (or pour mixture into 9×13 pyrex) point side up..
- Bake @ 375°F until biscuits are golden brown (about 10-15 minutes)..
- Sprinkle cheese over biscuits and serve as soon as cheese has melted..