Beanie Weenie Casserole. A Beanie Weenie Casserole is a great side dish to bring to BBQ's, tailgates and picnics, and taste great alongside hamburgers, grilled chicken or pulled pork sandwiches. I was over the moon about this recipe – and I finally had the girls (my two nieces) with me for the day/night so we went over to Wal-mart. Home recipes > Beanie Weenie Casserole.
I used to eat all the weenies out and leave the beans and it drove my mother nuts. Sometimes when she was rushed we would just have beans and weenies on the. Before I get to my post, I wanted to share today's South Carolina news: I have a snow day. You can have Beanie Weenie Casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beanie Weenie Casserole
- It’s 2 box of spiral mac n cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of hotdogs.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel (10 oz.).
- It’s 1 can of baked beans (28 oz.).
Baked beans, hot dogs (sliced), cornbread mix. The Best Beanie Weenies Recipes on Yummly Beanie Weenie On Toast, Beanies And Weenies, Beanie-weenie. Recipe by children from A to Z.
Beanie Weenie Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- cook mac-n-cheese using directions on box..
- While mac-n-cheese is cooking, cut up hot dogs into small pieces..
- Mix hot dog bits, baked beans, and rotel in casserole dish..
- Add completed mac-n-cheese to casserole dish and stir..
- Spread shredded cheese on top and bake for 15 to 20 min..
Slice hot dog in bite-sized pieces. Add yours. slice franks into mixture and heat awhile. place in casserole dish and bake in oven. Weenie Beanie is a basic common plant card in Plants vs. Zombies Heroes and a member of the Smarty class. Two of them can also be obtained as cards by Bean Counter.