Parisienne Sandwich Ham and Cheese. Mini rolls stuffed with deli ham and melted Swiss cheese are baked with a savory poppyseed-mustard sauce for an easy, tasty little bite or appetizer. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sandwiches. A ham and cheese sandwich is a common type of sandwich.
Vegetables like lettuce, tomato, onion or pickle slices can also be included. A simple addition helps our Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich stand out from the crowd. Switch up the ordinary with this Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich. You can cook Parisienne Sandwich Ham and Cheese using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parisienne Sandwich Ham and Cheese
- It’s 2 of rolls Easy Bread Maker Petit Soft Baguettes.
- You need 4 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 2 slice of Sliced cheese (Gouda would be great).
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise, mustard.
- It’s 1 of leaf Lettuce.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sandwiches (aka Tailgate Croque Tartine Parisienne (Egg-Topped Ham and Cheese Sandwich)Saveur. Ham and Cheese Sandwiches with Bacon, Pineapple Caramelized Onions. Check out the best ham and cheese sandwich recipe right here. The best way to improve on a great grilled cheese is to sprinkle some cheese on the outside of the bread for a super-crisp, cheesy crust.
Parisienne Sandwich Ham and Cheese step by step
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together to taste, to make the mayo-mustard..
- Cut through the side of the bread rolls so they can be made into sandwiches..
- Fold 2 slices of ham in half and place into a roll..
- Cut the sliced cheese in half and place the halves on top of the ham..
- Spread with mayo-mustard..
- Put 1/2 a lettuce leaf on top..
- Squeeze some mayonnaise on top of the lettuce..
- Make one more like the first, and you're done..
This Parisienne-inspired sandwich is anything but ordinary. A few simple ingredients transform an ordinary ham and cheese sandwich into something extraordinary! Made of ham, cheese, spices, olive oil and vinegar, this is a special ham sandwich! Next, I layer on thinly shaved, really good ham and then top it with slices of provolone cheese. I put the tops on all the sandwiches and pop them into the oven to let the cheese melt and the oil, vinegar and spices to do.