Sandwich maker cakes #festival contest#Mombasa. These cute little cakes are so easy to prepare and take no time at all to whip up. Brush butter or oil on both inner sides (top and bottom) of the sandwich maker, then close it and turn it on to allow it to. Cake in a sandwich toaster / maker?
These cute little cakes are so easy to prepare and take no time at all to whip up. The sandwich maker is Great for eggs. you can just cook them like you would a fried egg (without Cover cream cheese layer with remaining cake slices. Transfer to sandwich maker and cook for. You can cook Sandwich maker cakes #festival contest#Mombasa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sandwich maker cakes #festival contest#Mombasa
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of oil or melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yogurt or milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
Discover Sandwich Makers & Panini Presses on Amazon.com at a great price. Select the department you want to search in. Toaster,Cake & Sandwich Maker is a new addition in Walton Family. Brush margarine on top and bottom cooking surfaces of sandwich maker.
Sandwich maker cakes #festival contest#Mombasa instructions
- Heat you sandwich make and brush will oil to avoid sticking, beat the butter/oil, sugar, yoghurt, egg together.. until well mixed.add the essence…
- Fold in the dry ingredients (flour, bs and bp) and mix well. Using a spoon scope in the gloves of the sandwich maker, level and close it, ready in 5 minutes..
- Serve hot or cold, with tea or sugar..you can drizzle honey or chocolate.
For the chocolate chips and marshmallows, spread margarine. Sandwich Makers Will Take Your Lunch From Not to Hot. In a world where paninis exist, there's no excuse to cart a boring old, cold bologna sandwich to work or school each day. Plug in the sandwich maker and keep it closed while it heats up. Most models have an indicator light to tell you when it's ready, which should take a few minutes.