Biscuits cake in sandwich maker. Parle G Biscuit Cake Recipe in Sandwich Toaster Biscuit cake Recipes by Healthy Kadai biscuit cake recipe in sandwich maker – Learnt this innovative way. Quick and super easy biscuit cake.
Cake in a sandwich toaster / maker? Now, prepare the sandwich toaster by brushing the insides with melted butter or oil. Prepare Sandwich Maker by brushing cooking surface with vegetable oil. You can cook Biscuits cake in sandwich maker using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Biscuits cake in sandwich maker
- It’s 2 packs of Parle-G biscuits (RS.10/- each).
- It’s 1/4 tspn of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tspn of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Grind sugar optional.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Tuti fruity as per choice.
- You need of Nuts optional.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Vanilla essence.
- You need of Chocolate syrup for garninshing.
Cut frozen pound cake in half crosswise. Brush margarine on top and bottom cooking surfaces of sandwich maker. Plug in the sandwich maker and keep it closed while it heats up. Most models have an indicator light to tell you when it's ready, which should take a few minutes.
Biscuits cake in sandwich maker step by step
- Take a Mixture jar and grind all biscuits in powder form..
- Take a Mixing bowl.Add biscuit powder..
- Pour slowly slowly milk and mix it well till smooth batter consistency..
- Add one by one all ingredients.
- Mix well.check it no lumps anymore..
- Lasltly add baking powder and mix it very lightly..
- Now greased the sandwich maker and pour the batter in preheat sandwich Maker.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Once baked check prick the toothpick.If it's clear then sure cake is nicely baked..
- Removed from sandwich maker and let them cool completely..
- Or served hot..
- Yummilicious cakes are ready within 3-5 minutes baked..
Canned biscuits – Flatten the individual biscuit shapes to fit the sandwich maker. Thinly sliced vegetables such as eggplant, zucchini and. These big, palm-sized biscuits are perfect for a breakfast sandwich. Their sourdough tang pairs nicely with egg, ham, sausage, or whatever you choose to stuff them with. Discover Sandwich Makers & Panini Presses on Amazon.com at a great price.