Dahi bhalla in sandwich maker.
You can cook Dahi bhalla in sandwich maker using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dahi bhalla in sandwich maker
- Prepare 1 cup of urad dal/skinned black gram.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow mung dal.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s as needed of water.
- It’s 3 tsp of oil.
- You need of for serving.
- It’s 1 cup of beaten curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet tamarind chutney.
- You need 2 tbsp of green chutney.
- You need 2 tsp of nylon sev.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of redchilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera powder/roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
Dahi bhalla in sandwich maker instructions
- Wash and soak both the dals togather for 3-4hours.
- Remove extra water add green chilli and make a fine paste in mixer.
- Add salt redchilli powder and cumin seeds and baking soda in it and mix well.
- Heat sandwich maker grease it with little oil and put some batter on it.
- Cook it for 2 minutes.
- Turn the side again close lid cook for another 2min.and then check wether cooked or not using a knife.
- Place cooked bada on a plate make some cuts,pour beaten curd over it.
- Add green chutney,tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle chat masala salt redchilli powder,cumin powder,nylon sev over it and serve.