Sandwich_maker cake. Cake in a sandwich toaster / maker? These cute little cakes are so easy to prepare and take no time at all to whip up. Brush butter or oil on both inner sides (top and bottom) of the sandwich maker, then close it and turn it on to allow it to.
Follow Us See more ideas about Sandwich makers, Sandwich maker recipes, Recipes. Sandwich Maker Recipes, Dog Cake Recipes, Breakfast Sandwich Recipes, Pillow Cakes, Biscuit Bread, Dog Cakes. The sandwich maker is Great for eggs. you can just cook them like you would a fried egg (without Cover cream cheese layer with remaining cake slices. You can cook Sandwich_maker cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sandwich_maker cake
- You need 2 tbspn of custard powder or cornflour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need Half of cup butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of milk.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of tspn baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
Transfer to sandwich maker and cook for. Discover Sandwich Makers & Panini Presses on Amazon.com at a great price. Select the department you want to search in. Brush margarine on top and bottom cooking surfaces of sandwich maker.
Sandwich_maker cake step by step
- Sieve flour, custard and baking powder.
- In a bowl add butter and sugar,beat vry well,add egg one at a tym and beat well,add vanilla and mix.
- Add half the flour mixture and fold in gently, then add the milk and mix.
- Add the remaining flour mixture and combine until smooth.
- Brush the inner sides both up and bottom of sandwich maker wit oil,then close it and turn it on to preheat fr abt 3mins.
- Once hot,open and spoon the cake mixture in each until full.
- Close and bake fr abt 3mins,aftr which u cn open and see iv they ar done.they wil turn golden brown wen ready.
- Remove them on to a plate and u cn dust dem wit icing sugar, or coat wit chocolate or honey or jst lyk dat.
- Have them warm..Enjoy :).
For the chocolate chips and marshmallows, spread margarine. Pancake, cake, cornbread or muffin batter – pour the mix onto the bottom plate and close the sandwich maker. Bacon, Canadian bacon and ham steaks. Canned biscuits – Flatten the individual. Toast sandwiches using a sandwich maker with more confidence.