Waffles In Sandwich Maker!.
You can cook Waffles In Sandwich Maker! using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Waffles In Sandwich Maker!
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- You need 2 tablespoon of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
Waffles In Sandwich Maker! instructions
- Take 1 cup Maida, 1 teaspoon cornflour, 1 teaspoon melted butter, half teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, 2 tablespoon powdered sugar, 1teaspoon lean on juice and 1 cup milk and make a batter out of it..
- Now take a sandwich Maker and a grease it with oil now add a thin layer of prepared batter and let it cook for about 8 to 10minutes till the time it becomes golden brown from both the sides and your yummy waffles are ready..