Chocolate cake in sandwich maker. Trust me this Chocolate cake recipe is for you. You have a sandwich maker and don't know how to make use of it?? Dont worry after going through this post, I am A pillowy, softy cake with sandwich maker,yes you can make it with less efforts and with usual ingredients, you can make some spongy.
Sandwich Toaster Waffle Sandwich Breakfast Sandwich Maker Healthy Breakfast Muffins Eat Breakfast Pressure Cooker Cake Sandwich Maker Recipes Tasty Recipes for a Sandwich Maker. This useful kitchen appliance is known by many names including the sandwich toaster or pie iron. How to make Pressure Cooker Chocolate Cake without oven with stepwise photos. You can cook Chocolate cake in sandwich maker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake in sandwich maker
- You need 1 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powder Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of Icing Sugar to dust.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coco powder.
This recipe gives a soft, moist and delicious eggless cake made in a pressure cooker. So thought of adding the recipe and method of making cake in a pressure cooker. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Prepare Sandwich Maker by brushing cooking surface with vegetable oil.
Chocolate cake in sandwich maker step by step
- Spray the sandwich maker top and bottom with cooking oil – Depending on how long your sandwich maker takes to heat up – you can switch it on now Sift together the Flour and Baking Powder – set aside.
- Beat the Oil and Sugar together until creamy – add the Eggs and Vanilla – beat another minute or two until well combined.
- Fold in the Flour to the Oil mixture Fill each triangle of your sandwich maker, but do not let it overflow – close and check after 2minutes,.
- If a toothpick comes out clean, it is ready – remove and let cool slightly on a cooling rack –.
- Dust with Icing Sugar if you prefer.
Cut frozen pound cake in half crosswise. For the chocolate chips and marshmallows, spread margarine on cake, then sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate. With Giant Cookies Sandwiching Buttercream Covered Vanilla Cake! I am going to cake a giant version of a double decker Ice Cream Sandwich. I am baking brownies as double fudge cookies and a peanut butter blondie to replace the peanut butter chocolate cookie.