Sandwich maker cake. Cake in a sandwich toaster / maker? These cute little cakes are so easy to prepare and take no time at all to whip up. Brush butter or oil on both inner sides (top and bottom) of the sandwich maker, then close it and turn it on to allow it to.
Follow Us The sandwich maker is Great for eggs. you can just cook them like you would a fried egg (without Cover cream cheese layer with remaining cake slices. Transfer to sandwich maker and cook for. Fauzia's Kitchen Fun One of the easiest recipe. You can cook Sandwich maker cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sandwich maker cake
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of custard powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk/yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
Sandwich Maker Vanilla Cake – Quick cake for a snack – delicious as is or drizzled with Chocolate Syrup ! #cake. Discover Sandwich Makers & Panini Presses on Amazon.com at a great price. Select the department you want to search in. Brush margarine on top and bottom cooking surfaces of sandwich maker.
Sandwich maker cake step by step
- Sieve flour,baking powder, custard powder and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine sugar,oil,eggs,vanilla and milk..
- Beat them all together,until well combined..
- Add the flour mixture and mix.
- Slightly oil your sandwich maker and pour your batter. let it cook for 7min..or until timer is ready.
For the chocolate chips and marshmallows, spread margarine. Pancake, cake, cornbread or muffin batter – pour the mix onto the bottom plate and close the sandwich maker. Bacon, Canadian bacon and ham steaks. Canned biscuits – Flatten the individual. The Best Sandwich Maker Recipes on Yummly