Cheesy Broccoli Soup.
You can have Cheesy Broccoli Soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- It’s 2 can of Swanson Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 7 of Broccoli Heads.
- It’s 1 box of Ditalini Noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 box of Velveeta Cheese.
- Prepare 6 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Better Than Boullion chicken stock.
Cheesy Broccoli Soup step by step
- Bring broth to a boil.
- Add in broccoli, onion, noodles, water, and chicken stock.
- Once noodles are tender add in Velveeta.