Vegan Sloppy Joes!.
You can cook Vegan Sloppy Joes! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Sloppy Joes!
- It’s 2 of Bell Peppers (One red one green, chopped into thin 1' strips).
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil (or any light oil).
- It’s 2 tbs of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water with 1tsp of bullion (I used better than bullion but one broth cube works too).
- It’s 1 tbs of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar, salt, and pepper, chili powder, cayenne.
- Prepare 1 package of protein crumbles (I used beyond meat).
- It’s 4 of Hamburger buns.
Vegan Sloppy Joes! step by step
- Saute the bell peppers, onion, and garlic in olive oil for about 6 minutes (until fragrant).
- Add tomato paste and let that cook for another 3 minutes, then add broth, protein crumbles, ketchup, and spices. Let simmer until the broth absorbs nicely.
- Toast your hamburger buns (or don't).
- If you feel like it, add avocado slaw or pickles on top! Enjoy!!.