Potato Noodles with Lemon Dill Alfredo.
You can cook Potato Noodles with Lemon Dill Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Noodles with Lemon Dill Alfredo
- You need 2 of Russet or Yukon potatoes (spiralized).
- It’s 3 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds (soaked for an hour in hot water).
- It’s of juice of one lemon.
- Prepare 34 of dill frond (chopped).
- You need to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder (or minced garlic).
- You need 4 of kale leaves (stemmed and roughly chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of veggie broth (I use better than bullion).
Potato Noodles with Lemon Dill Alfredo step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spiralize the potatoes and put on a greased cookie sheet and drizzle 1 tbs of oil (then toss to distribute) bake for 20 minutes.
- Sauté kale in a small pot on medium low with veggie broth.
- In the mean time, blend together almonds, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder or minced garlic, and 2 tbs oil..
- Chop dill and put 3/4 of it in the alfredo (after the sauce is done mixing or else you will have green sauce).
- Once everything is done, fold the sauce into the potatoes and serve with kale on the side. Top with the remaining dill! Enjoy!.