Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is totally hearty Hello Ali, Oh my I have a ex-large pot of your Cabbage, Sausage and Potato soup simmering right. This is a family favorite cabbage recipe. The cabbage is cooked down with tomatoes, seasonings and smoked sausage for a hearty and delicious meal-in-itself.
This easy Sausage & Cabbage Soup is the ultimate comfort food. The Best Cabbage Sausage Recipes on Yummly Polish Sausage With Cabbage, Cabbage And Sausages — Bonnie's, Fried Cabbage With Sausage. You can have Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta
- It’s 1 of medium head red cabbage.
- You need 24 oz of hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of lg white onion.
- It’s 2 (14.5 oz) of cans diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 T of better than bouillon.
- You need of Italian herb blend.
- Prepare of Salt, olive oil.
- You need 1 of # Angel hair pasta.
- You need of Couple glugs Merlot.
Cabbage, however, I'm a huge fan of. I love the way cabbage tastes in a soup. It soaks up the other flavors so well and it's a natural choice for pairing with smoked sausage. Sausage is one of our favorite soup ingredients, but we're less fond of the grease slick it can leave floating on the surface.
Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta step by step
- Brown sausage in Dutch oven, remove. (Start tall pot of salted water for pasta).
- Chop and add onions along with herbs.
- Add wine to deglaze pan.
- Add tomatoes, bouillon, chopped cabbage.
- Cook until tender. Return sausage to pan. Olive oil and salt to taste. Serve over pasta.
Add the cabbage, potatoes, water, broth, bay leaf, thyme, and salt to the pot. This tangy sausage and cabbage stew is packed with nutritious ingredients. Sausage and Cabbage Stew With Beans and Tomatoes. My Sausage and Cabbage Soup is hearty, comforting, low carb, and This Sausage and Cabbage Soup makes a HUGE pot so you'll have lots of leftovers unless you are feeding a large group of people. Next time, though, I'm going to try My family LOVES this recipe!