Quick chicken tortellini soup. Quick Chicken Tortellini Soup. "Whenever I make this soup for my husband, he enjoys it so much he never leaves room for anything else!" reports Laurie Vincent of Erie, Pennsylvania. This creamy chicken tortellini soup is the perfect weeknight meal! It comes together quickly and is a great meal to use up a rotisserie chicken.
Serve immediately to retain the al dente quality of the tortellini. Want to find out more about DeLallo Foods? Disclosure: This post is sponsored by. You can cook Quick chicken tortellini soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick chicken tortellini soup
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of better than bouillon.
- It’s of Small frozen pack of mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 pack of Rana tortellini.
- You need 2 cups of garden rotini.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
Comfort food at its finest – our Chicken & Tortellini Soup recipe takes classic chicken soup to another level. Chicken, carrots, green beans and cheese tortellini simmer right in the broth so everything cooks in one pot. Easy and delicious, perfect for any night of the. Tortellini Soup with Chicken and Spinach is a creamy and delicious soup you'll make time and time again.
Quick chicken tortellini soup instructions
- Dice the chicken breasts.
- Boil chicken in water with the better than bouillon stirred in (it's easy when its warm).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and water if needed..
- Once the noodles are done its ready..
In fact, it's one of the easiest and quickest soups I make! With a particular love for tortellini, I'm always looking for ways to incorporate it into our meals. A delicious twist on classic chicken noodle soup, this Chicken Tortellini Soup recipe includes cheese filled tortellini, chicken, carrots, and zucchini! Soup just doesn't seem filling enough without something bready to dip in. Not this Creamy Chicken and Tortellini Soup though!