Crockpot Beef stew. Crockpot Beef Stew has tender chunks of beef, chunks of potatoes and carrots all simmered in a delicious brothy beef gravy. This beef stew is the perfect combination of stewing beef and vegetables. This beef stew takes just minutes to throw together.
To help thicken up my beef stew I make a slurry of the stew broth and. Beef stew has to be one of my ultimate comfort foods, especially during the winter months. This has been proclaimed as The Best Crockpot Beef Stew by my friends and family. You can cook Crockpot Beef stew using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef stew
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 lbs of stew meat.
- It’s 4-5 of carrots.
- It’s 4-5 of celery stalks.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- It’s 1 bag of small potatoes.
- It’s of Worcestershire.
- You need 1/4 c. of ketchup.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of better than bouillon beef flavor.
- Prepare 1 package of McCormick beef stew mix.
- It’s of Flour dredge.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Prepping the ingredients tonight to throw into our crockpot tomorrow before work! Crockpot Beef Stew is a hearty and savory slow cooker beef stew, perfect for those cold winter nights! This stew is loaded with beef, potatoes, carrots and green beans. What's not to love about beef stew.
Crockpot Beef stew instructions
- Add diced onions, celery,carrots and potatoes to crockpot.
- Put flour and seasoning in gallon zip too bag. Add beef and shake to coat. Brown in oil in skillet. Add to vegetables.
- Add water to skillet to deglaze. Add remaining ingredients. (Bouillon,ketchup, Worcestershire,and stew packet) pour over meat and vegetables and mix..
- Cook on low 7 hours.
- Enjoy with some cornbread.
This Crockpot beef stew recipe is simple, hearty, and totally delicious. It's a comforting classic dish that the whole family will love. I didn't go overboard with ingredients here. Classic and simple comfort food at it's finest. This Crockpot Beef Stew only has a few ingredients and a slow cooker!