Vegetable Beef & Noodle Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Beef & Noodle Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Beef & Noodle Soup
- It’s 1 packages of Stew Beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Mixed Vegetable.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Undrained Peeled Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Better Than Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 8 cup of Cold Water.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of No Yolks Broad Noodles.
Vegetable Beef & Noodle Soup instructions
- In a large pot bring water, onion soup, tomatoes, and mixed vegetables, and better than sock to a boil.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add meat, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning, and saute until brown.
- Do NOT drain meat and add to pot with other ingredients.
- Reduce heat too low and simmer for 2 – 4 hours.
- Add noodles and continue to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.