Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna. My mother's signature Spanish rice recipe, a delicious accompaniment to steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. Spanish rice is essentially a rice pilaf, but with southwestern flavorings. This Clean Eating Spanish Rice recipe is a simple, delicious and versatile recipe you can season any way you like.
Whatever You Call It, We've Got The Best And Easiest Spanish Rice Recipe You Can Find. Spain on a Fork is a member of the Amazon Affiliates Program. If you purchase through these links, you pay the same price, and Spain on a Fork receives a small commission, which helps with all the expenses to keep Spain on a Fork going. You can cook Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 2 (16 oz) Jars of Salsa (non-fruit).
- Prepare 1 1/3 Cups of Brown Rice.
- It’s 4 Cups of Water.
- It’s 4 Teaspoons of Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base.
- Prepare 10 oz of Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Albacore Tuna with Chipotle & Olive Oil.
- Prepare To Taste of Thyme.
Egg fried rice is one of my go-to easy dinners. I'm always looking for ways to make it more exciting. This tuna fried rice recipe is my Just keep some precooked rice in the freezer like I do. I've given a range of tuna quantities so you can adjust depending on.
Paleo Spanish Rice with Tuna step by step
- In a large frying pan, add the butter and olive oil..
- Set stove top to medium heat to melt the butter..
- Carefully add and stir in the salsa as it may splatter..
- Add and stir in the rice. Set stove top to low..
- Heat the 4 cups of water in the microwave until warm (about 30 seconds)..
- Mix the Better Than Bouillon with the warm water to make a chicken broth..
- Bring the mixture to a boil..
- Add and stir in broth..
- Reduce mixture to medium heat, and let simmer for 30 minutes uncovered. Stir occasionally..
- Add and stir in the Tuna and Tyme..
- Reduce mixture to low heat, and let simmer for 90 minutes covered. Add water as needed..
- Turn off stove top and serve while hot..
The tuna steaks here are briefly marinated in an Asian-inspired mixture of olive oil, fresh ginger, coconut aminos, lime juice and garlic. The subtle-tasting and simple salad goes very well with tuna, which has similar flavor qualities. Season with oyster sauce and lemon juice, garnish with parsley and serve. Home Side Dishes Simple Vegan Spanish Rice with Chorizo. The rice has a beautiful color because of the chorizo and the chopped tomatoes, but if you want a more intense color, you can also add tomato paste, sweet or hot paprika, turmeric powder or a little bit.