Ground beef and potato bake. Alternate ground beef mixture, then potatoes until completely used. Pour cheese sauce over ground beef and potato mixture. Top with a pinch of paprika and grated cheese.
What are you all up to today? If you are eating comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner, then I think you came to the right place. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. You can cook Ground beef and potato bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground beef and potato bake
- Prepare 1/2 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 2 of celery sticks chopped.
- You need 6 of small russet potatoes peeled and sliced thinly[ i used my box cheese grader with the side that has potato chip grater].
- Prepare 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 splashes of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of better than bouillon beef flavor.
- Prepare 4 of medium cloves of garlic pressed through garlic press.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp. of melted butter (i added onion and garlic powder to it).
- You need 1 bunch of broccoli broken into small trees.
- It’s of parmigiano regiano cheese how ever much you like.
- It’s of chives [i used dried chives].
- You need 1 of green onion.
Sprinkle beef and corn over potatoes. Based on his sketchy explanations and a little research into Eastern European spices, I concocted this hearty and slightly spicy bake with ground beef, paprika, and vegetables like celery and peppers. Great with a glass of red wine! Brown ground beef and onions, drain.
Ground beef and potato bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 370 f..
- Brown beef in skillet medium high heat.
- Add onion and celery finish cooking beef through.
- Add powders and worcestershire and better than bouillon.
- Add garlic.
- Remove from heat.
- Melt butter in microwave with garlic onion and lawrys mediterranean herb powder..
- Layer potatoes, meat, broccoli, melted butter, cheese- last layer being chives, cheese and green onion.
- Bake uncovered for 40 mins..
Cover the bottom of the dish with a layer of potatoes and a layer of ground beef. Pour half of soup mixture over this. Add another layer of potatoes and ground beef, pour remaining soup mixture over this also. Brown the ground beef over medium heat, and be sure to drain the fat. Combine the cream of mushroom soup, onion, milk, salt & pepper, in a mixing bowl.