Pressure Cooker Swedish Meatballs with Noodles.
You can have Pressure Cooker Swedish Meatballs with Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Swedish Meatballs with Noodles
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 3/4 C of water.
- You need 2 TBSP of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 14.5 oz. of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Better than Beef Bouillon.
- It’s 1 packet of Pork Roast Gravy Mix.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 32 oz of Frozen Italian Meatballs.
- Prepare 3 cups of egg noodles.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Pressure Cooker Swedish Meatballs with Noodles instructions
- Place inner pot in pressure cooker. Whisk together everything but the noodles, meatballs, and sourcream.
- Put meatballs in.
- Layer egg noodles over the meatballs and gently spread out and push down until mostly covered with water. Add a little more water if needed. Don't mix!.
- Make sure inner seal is in the lid. Lock the pressure cooker lid and change vent to sealed..
- Cook on manual high pressure for 8 minutes. It took my 8 quart instant pot around 13 minutes to come to pressure..
- Once timer goes off, carefully do a quick release..
- Remove the lid and mix everything up. Stir in the sour cream..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.