NuWave Slow Cooked Babyback Ribs.
You can cook NuWave Slow Cooked Babyback Ribs using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of NuWave Slow Cooked Babyback Ribs
- It’s 1 of Slab babyback ribs.
- You need 1 tsp of Seasoning salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Bbq Sauce (for these i used famous daves rich and sassy sauce).
- Prepare 1 of Aluminium Foil.
NuWave Slow Cooked Babyback Ribs step by step
- Cut slab in half..
- Mix together spices..
- Roll out aluminium and cut to length so that you seal one half slab of ribs inside..
- Place half slab on foil and sprinkle half of spices on top..
- Seal inside foil being careful not to rip it.
- Roll out same length of aluminium..
- Take rib bundle and flip over on top of foil and seal again..
- Repeat steps 3 through 7..
- Take one bundle and place inside NuWave oven on 4in rack and cook for one hour..
- Flip and cook for one additional hour..
- Carefully unwrap. Replace ribs on rack and brush Bbq sauce on..
- Glaze for five minutes. Take hood off and let stand five minutes before serving..
- With other rib bundle you can either cook also or freeze for later..
- Also you can cook in regular oven for 2 hours at 350°F. then glaze for 20 minutes..