lime chicken in rice. Fluff the rice with a fork and stir in the cilantro, lime juice, and olive oil. Top with corn, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, and chicken breast strips. While preparing this Cilantro Lime Chicken Rice for the family recently, I knew it was going to be well received.
Cilantro lime rice is the best rice for burrito bowls, and pretty much any Mexican food, right? (Cilantro haters, please look away, this one's not for Pour lime juice over the rice and toss with chopped cilantro. Serve with chicken, steak, shrimp, Mexican or Asian food. The chicken, rice and beans are all cooked in one pan so the flavor of the chicken gets soaked up into the rice. You can cook lime chicken in rice using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of lime chicken in rice
- You need 6 of boneless skinless chicken breast chopped.
- It’s 1 quart of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sofrito.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of olive oil to coat bottom of pan.
- You need 2 envelope of sazon seasoning.
The rice is also packed with fresh flavors of cilantro and lime and the addition of beans makes this one pot meal complete. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside. Add remaining olive oil to the skillet. Place the chicken breasts into a slow cooker; pour in the lime juice and chicken stock.
lime chicken in rice step by step
- heat oil add chopped chicken season with salt and garlic sautee till no pink add sofrito and lime juice simmer chicken for a bit pull apart some of the pieces shredding it.
- add broth get to boil add rice stir well let cook after cooking 5 minutes add rest ingredients srir bring to boil let simmer when the liquid boils down into craters cover remove from heat let sit 10 minutes.
Add the garlic, thyme, pepper, and butter. Add rice and chicken broth: Add rice, remaining seasonings, chicken broth, and lime juice to pan and stir to combine. Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Chicken and Lentils! The BEST easy protein powerhouse meal prep. Grilled Lime Coconut Chicken with Coconut Rice.