Grilled Herb Lime Chicken. Thin chicken breasts are marinated in a herb sauce with extra sauce used for finishing the dish, so easy and delicious. If you've tried these Grilled Herb and Lime Chicken or any other recipe on the blog then don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments below. How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken.
Perfectly grilled tender and juicy chicken marinated in a honey lime cilantro marinade. The flavor of this chicken is incredible! It is one of my favorite herbs to cook and garnish with. You can cook Grilled Herb Lime Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Herb Lime Chicken
- You need 4 each of Boneless skineless chicken breast halves*..
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh basil (or 2 tsp dried).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freah thyme (or 1 tsp dried).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 of limes, juiced.
Grilled Lime and Herb Beer Chicken. These chicken skewers marinated in honey, lime juice The honey lime sriracha grilled chicken was delicious. Hi Judy, I prefer fresh herbs when specified but dried is better than none at all…just be sure to use less as they are more intense. This easy grilled chili lime chicken is just one of a whole bunch of healthy recipes I will be sharing with you in the upcoming weeks.
Grilled Herb Lime Chicken instructions
- Salt and pepper both sides of all of the breasts. Comined basil, thyme , garlic, and lime juice in a small bowl. Rub mixture onto the chicken..
- Put chicken in a ziplock bag and marinate for 6-8 hours..
- Grill the chicken in a grill pan or outdoor grill until cooked throughtly and at a minimum temperature of 165°F.
- *I use free range antibiotic free chicken.
We know some people out there can no stand the taste fo cilantro so if you're on of those people, simply replace it with freshly chopped parsley, basil, or fresh herbs of choice. A wonderful citrusy marinade makes this chicken tangy and tasty. A few hours before dinner, simply marinate the chicken for a fuss-free meal later on.—Lisa Dougherty, Vacaville, California. And this simple chili-lime grilled chicken with strawberry avocado salsa is definitely one of those Marinating the chicken in a potent mixture of chili powder, lime, garlic and a bit of honey is Make this chicken dinner happen. Herb Roasted Potatoes Skillet Green Beans Buttermilk Drop Biscuits.