You can cook Lime Buiscuits using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lime Buiscuits
- You need 100 grams of Self raising flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Caster suger.
- Prepare 2 small of Limes.
Lime Buiscuits instructions
- Get two small baking trays and line with grease proof paper..
- Preheat the oven on a medium, high heat on gas mark 4.
- In a bowl mix the butter and sugar, thoroughly mix until light and fluffy.
- Grate off the zests of the limes..
- Sift in the flour and mix in the lime zest until the mixture forms a dough.
- Divide into 16 walnut sized balls, flattened..
- Place in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown..
- Leave to cool on a rack..
- This may not 16 people ;).