White Chocolate and Lime Cheesecake. Pie lovers, cheesecake lovers, and graham cracker crust lovers unite! This Key Lime White Chocolate Cheesecake Pie is for you. The main difference is today's key lime white chocolate cheesecake pie is mostly no-bake.
Well – last time I made this White Chocolate Cheesecake with Blackberry Swirl – delicious! Couple days before publishing I was chatting with Andrea asking how her blackberry recipe. White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle®Creamy Cheesecake Swirled with White Chocolate and Raspberry. You can have White Chocolate and Lime Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Lime Cheesecake
- You need 200 grams of mascarpone.
- Prepare 60 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 grams of white chocolate.
- It’s 180 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 2 each of limes.
- It’s 150 grams of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
Mango Key Lime CheesecakeTopped with Mango Mousse on a Vanilla Coconut Macaroon Crust. Fresh Banana Cream CheesecakeBanana Cream Cheesecake Topped with Bavarian Cream. Spoon White Chocolate Whipped Cream into pastry bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe rosettes of cream over Pipe Lime Curd rosettes between cream rosettes and round outer edge of cheesecake.
White Chocolate and Lime Cheesecake step by step
- crumb bisuits.
- melt butter.
- add butter to bisuits and mix.
- line base of a 8in tin with biscuit mix.
- mix cheese and sugar set aside.
- melt chocolate and let cool.
- whip cream to medium peak.
- add zest and juice of limes to cream and mix.
- fold chocolate into cream.
- fold cheese mix into cream chocolate and lime mixture.
- pour onto biscuit base.
- place in fridge to set preferably over night.
Sprinkle grated white chocolate over Lime Curd around outer. When I started imagining this No Bake White Chocolate Lime Cheesecake, I wanted it to be a cross between a sweet and tangy Key lime pie and a refreshing, light and creamy no bake cheesecake. I'm happy to report that it came out EXACTLY like I'd envisioned. Well, okay, perhaps not exactly exactly… Muffins, brownies and cakes. White chocolate, raspberry and lime cheesecake.