Cilantro Lime Chicken.
You can cook Cilantro Lime Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 5 small of limes-juiced.
- It’s 1 of zest of 2 small limes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Cilantro Lime Chicken step by step
- Add all ingredients to a large zip lock bag and marinate chicken for at least 3 hours or overnight for better flavor..
- **When ready to cook**.
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Put chicken in a 13×9 baking dish and pour marinade over top chicken..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes to an hour until chicken is no longer pink and cooked through..
- Serve with your favorite sides with a little juice from the pan on top of the chicken. Enjoy!.