Cheesy Hotdog Pockets.
You can have Cheesy Hotdog Pockets using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Hotdog Pockets
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Jenni O Hotdogs.
- It’s 1 packages of American cheese singles.
- Prepare 2 can of Grands buttermilk biscuits.
Cheesy Hotdog Pockets step by step
- Roll out biscuits (one at a time).
- Place a slice of American cheese in the center of the rolled out biscuit.
- Put 1 hotdog on top of the cheese single.
- Roll the biscuit over the hotdog and cheese (creating a cannoli shape).
- Fold the loose ends of the biscuit over the ends of the hotdog.
- Bake until golden brown and the cheese is starting to ooze out.