Key Lime Pie!. Key lime pie is an American dessert pie made of Key lime juice, egg yolks, and sweetened condensed milk in a pie crust. The traditional Conch version uses the egg whites to make a meringue topping. This key lime pie filling has sour cream and sweetened condensed milk and is perfect for your favorite homemade graham Nutritional Information.
Recipe courtesy of Joe's Stone Crab. Cut the pie into wedges and serve very cold, topping each wedge with a large dollop of whipped cream. Key Lime Pie is a summer classic! You can have Key Lime Pie! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Key Lime Pie!
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 2 cup of Graham crackers (better is Annies honey bear grahams! ).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need of Pie.
- You need 2 each of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 cup of key lime juice.
- It’s 1 3/4 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of lime zest.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese (nufchatel).
This easy recipe features a graham cracker crust and a creamy filling that mixes together in just a couple of minutes. The Best Key Lime Pie recipe EVER! You won't be able to stop at just one slice. This Easy Key Lime Pie with a simple graham cracker crust is a dessert favorite!
Key Lime Pie! step by step
- preheat to 350°F.
- cream the cream cheese until fluffy.
- mix lime juice and yolks then add to cream cheese.
- add condensed milk.
- add zest and salt.
- continue mixing on high speed until completely smooth.
- pour into pie shell and bake for 15 to 17 min only. take out, cool on rack and then refrigerate for a few hours..
- top with (make it fresh or dont make this pie!) whipped topping and last 1/2 tbsp zest.
It is perfectly tart, creamy, and smooth! Key Lime Pie is one of my husband's favorite pies. For years, I professed that I didn't particularly care for it. I always thought they were a bit too dense and either too tart or not tart enough. This Classic Key Lime Pie features an easy homemade graham cracker crust, a smooth and creamy key lime pie filling, and homemade whipped cream on top.