Crab Lime Bites.
You can have Crab Lime Bites using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crab Lime Bites
- You need 1 can of crab meat (6 oz).
- Prepare 3 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of capers, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dill.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of greek yogurt.
- You need 3 tbsp of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of spinach leaves.
- You need 1 of vegetable ritz crackers.
- It’s 1 of fresh thyme leaves for garnish.
Crab Lime Bites step by step
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Chill until ready to serve..
- Top crackers with spinach leaves and then crab mixture. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves and serve..