Chili Cheese Dog Casserole. This Chili Cheese Dog Casserole from Delish.com is a fun new take on chili cheese dogs. For a more traditional Cincinnati style chili cheese dog, we recommend using bean-less chili. If you've got a little more time on your hands, fancy it up by making your own homemade chili instead of the canned.
I combined the chili with Hot dogs, cheese and onions for the most amazing low carb casserole ever! Want to give this chili dog casserole a try? Just copy and paste the ingredients listed below to your grocery list. You can have Chili Cheese Dog Casserole using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- You need 1 packages of hot dog buns.
- Prepare 1 packages of hot dogs.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion.
- Prepare 1 of yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1 can of chili without beans.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Pour the chili over the hot dogs, sprinkle with the chopped onion, then spread the mustard over the chili and the onion. Chili Cheese Dog CasseroleThe Gracious Wife. chili, hot dogs, rolls, cheddar cheese, onions, shredded cheddar. Simple Chili Dog CasseroleCully's Kitchen. chili, flour tortillas, shredded cheddar cheese, hotdogs. In this corn dog casserole recipe, hearty chili is covered with two cheeses and a layer of mini corn dogs, then topped with your favorite chili dog fixins!
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole instructions
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- spray 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- break buns into pieces and cover bottom of dish with the pieces.
- slice hot dogs into bite sized pieces and layer on top of buns.
- chop up the onion and layer over the hot dogs.
- squirt mustard over dish (to your tasting).
- spread can of chili over the previous layers.
- sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- bake in oven for 25 minutes.
Warm beef chili covered in cheese combined with mini corn dogs. It's true love at first bite, and I partnered with Collective Bias and their client to. Prepare casserole in foil-lined baking dish, making sure there is enough foil extending over edges of dish to cover and seal. In this chili cheese dog casserole, I combined the awesome-ness of chili cheese dogs and the comfort and ease of a casserole. The best of both worlds with warm chili and gooey cheese over a hot dog in a soft bun.