Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken.
You can cook Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken
- You need of marinade.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt (i use sea salt).
- Prepare 2 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- You need of chicken.
- Prepare 4 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
Grilled Mexican Lime Chicken instructions
- Mix all ingredients, except chicken, for marinade..
- Pound chicken to desired thickness..
- Add chicken to the marinade, cover and let marinade at least 2 hours. I put mine in refrigerator over night..
- Grill on medium heat for 20 minutes or until done..