Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp.
You can have Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- It’s 2 of tomatillos.
- Prepare 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp step by step
- Roughly chop tomatillos, jalapeño, green onion, and cilantro and place in large glass bowl..
- Mince or press garlic cloves and add to chopped ingredients..
- Add zest of 1 lime as well as juice and pulp from both limes to other ingredients..
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil to bowl with other ingredients and mix well..
- Add shrimp to other ingredients and allow to marinade for 30 minutes minimum. An hour would be better and over night in the fridge would be best..
- Grill until pink (10-12 count pound of shrimp took about 4 minutes on each side).