Roasted lime-cajun chicken. The subtle citrus flavor infused throughout this moist and baked lime chicken makes it a frequent request for family dinners. It's the ideal way to use fresh herbs such as rosemary, sage, thyme and parsley. Roasted Lime Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Cajun Chicken – moist, juicy, tender Cajun baked chicken with crispy skin. Cajun seasoning is good on chicken, especially when we have Cajun-marinated baked chicken. Just look at the pictures, aren't they delicious and mouthwatering? You can cook Roasted lime-cajun chicken using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted lime-cajun chicken
- You need 1 medium of chicken.
- It’s 5 of limes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of powdered garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of powdered onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 of aluminum foil.
Chicken spiced with garlic, cilantro & lime and oven roasted. One pan meals never get old. I've got a few one pan dinners on my dinner routine and this cilantro lime chicken is a. This Cajun Chicken and Veggies features chicken thighs, bell peppers, potatoes and onions all baked This cajun chicken sheet pan dinner recipe is dreamy because not only does it taste delicious but it Transfer to baking sheet with chicken.
Roasted lime-cajun chicken instructions
- Cut off the excess fat from the chicken.
- Cut the limes in 4 pieces. Once cut squeeze them in to a small bowl. After there all squeezed add the salt (add more or less depending on your taste).
- Marinate the chicken with the mixture of lime juice. Once marinated put in the fridge for about an hour and a half. Make sure to cover with aluminum foil.
- preheat oven to 325°F Fahrenheit.
- Remove chicken from fridge after an hour and 30 minutes.
- Mix together the Cajun style seasoning, the melted butter, the powdered garlic, and the powder onion..
- Once you have your mixture apply it onto your chicken. Make sure to rub some of the mixture inside of the chicken so that it can absorb the flavor. Also make sure you put some of the mixture under the skin of the chicken.
- Once your oven is heated place the chicken for about 2 hours and 30 minutes covered in aluminum foil. Check up on the chicken every 30 to 40 minutes (make sure it doesnt burn or is under cooked some ovens are different than others).
Lime and cilantro add flavor to these easily roasted chicken breasts. This simple marinated chicken is tender and made with just a few ingredients. Lime juice, garlic, and cilantro flavor these easily roasted chicken breasts. We used bone-in split chicken breasts for this recipe, but you could use. Cilantro lime chicken, honey garlic chicken and now this cajun chicken recipe that can be baked, pan fried or grilled.