Spicy Spaghetti With Tuna and Lime leaves. Drain the spaghetti and combine with the tuna. Arrange on warmed plates and garnish with the arugula. Arugula's trademark spicy flavor makes it one of the most popular lettuces in the world, not to mention one of the most nutrient-packed.
Try our spicy tuna puttanesca recipe. Spicy Spaghetti With Garlic and Olive Oil. Add both kinds of tuna, and cook until heated through. You can have Spicy Spaghetti With Tuna and Lime leaves using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Spaghetti With Tuna and Lime leaves
- It’s 250 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 can of Tuna in Oil.
- You need 5 of small garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium.
- You need 10 of Lime leaves.
- You need 10 of Bird's eye chili.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 100 grams of Cheedar Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Margarine or Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of oregano.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. To serve, add cooked pasta and toss in tuna. Add the tuna and mix gently until combined. Stir in additional salt and pepper to taste, if needed.
Spicy Spaghetti With Tuna and Lime leaves step by step
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Saute the chopped garlics and onion with margarine..
- Add the tuna in can.
- Add the chopped lime leaves, chilli, milk, cheese. Stir it well..
- Put some sugar and salt. Its according to your taste. Plus dont forget the oregano..
- Put the cooked spaghetti into the pan. stir evenly with the sauce..
All Reviews for Spaghetti with Tuna and Caper Sauce. Spicy Sriracha tuna wraps make a great alternative to spicy tuna rolls and are light and refreshing. They're perfect for lunch and come For the wraps, you will need soft medium flour tortillas. Isa na naman masarap na pang snack ang ibahagi ko sa inyo #creamy spaghetti tuna #tuna Parsley leaves Disclaimer:All products I used in this vedios are not. Place spaghetti in a large skillet, sauté pan, or saucepan and cover with water.